Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We are family.

Today my grandparents came to visit me at work because all of the interns were being recognized on the Senate floor. When I saw my Grandma, Papa, and Mema sitting in my office, I realized how lucky I am to have them in my life. My grandparents drove an hour to see me get a piece of paper and be on the floor for about 2 minutes. Granted, it was neat to be in there and be recognized, I would have understood if they couldn't come.

It was during today that I realized how much I miss my Pepa. I will post more about him later but it really hit me today that he won't see me graduate from college. He won't by at my wedding. I won't get to talk about Ireland with him, since he went as well. I miss him so much.

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I started singing the song when I saw this?? lol And, I love the new layout! Good post!

    ReplyDelete

kmb: wild at heart.