Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Be good to yourself, when nobody else will.

So...Summer 2009 is quickly approaching and I am looking forward to it! It is the last summer before my "first" senior year and I am going to make the most of it. I've made a list of books I want to read. Around 15 so far and I know I probably won't get through them all but it is nice to have an idea of where to start.

I am also going to Ireland for a study abroad. I can't wait to get over there and see the way they live. I'm pumped for drinking in Irish pubs, meeting Irish guys, and learning about their agricultural practices.

I've already picked out 2 pictures that I would like to paint before the summer is over. I haven't painted in months and I'm looking forward to getting back into it again.

I'm going to Billy Bob's with my girls and I'm so so so excited to go to Texas. I love it!

Also, this is my last summer with most of my other senior friends. I'm gonna make the most of it :) There will never be another time like this. Sure, I'm working full time and I'm looking at getting a second job but I will never have another opportunity to stay up until 2 o'clock in the morning to pull a prank on the boys at the beef barn or go lay out and tan at the pool at the Colvin with the girls.

So here is to a great summer and living it up with my friends, doing what I want, and making it a summer to remember!

1 comment:

kmb: wild at heart.