Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!

It is officially a new year! Yay! I'm glad to start a new year...seems like it was the perfect time to get some perspective on my life and to start over on a few parts of it.

I can think of a few things that I would like to do this year. I don't like to call them "resolutions" because I feel like its such a cliche and I probably won't do them. So, I just call them goals for the year.

I want to make it to church more often. I'm not one of those people that believes you have to go to church to worship or that going to church makes you a Christian, but I would like to start going more...for myself. I want to be more organized with my school work. Last semester, amazingly, turned out okay as far as grades but I would like to be more prepared for it. Maybe I won't have to pull as many last nights then lol. I also want to learn to cook. I know...that is probably the most challenging one. I just never seem to get it right...but, no time like the present to start trying! I'm sure there are more but I will just sum them up as being a better person in general.

So, here's to 2010! Hopefully one of the best years! :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you blogged! I'm also trying to learn how to cook. So far I've learned as long as you don't have a set time to be done, like telling people it will be ready at 6:30, cooking is 100% less stressful. If it takes me all night, it takes me all night. Love you and I hope I get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

kmb: wild at heart.