Friday, January 29, 2010

When it rains...Or snows...

I seem to have a lot of time on my hands now considering the recent snowfall in this amazing college town...so what better time to blog?

Recently, my life has taken some quite unexpected turns. One in particular, has been the most life changing experience so far. It makes everything else seem so small and minuscule. Let's just say...count your blessings. I know that everyone says that but I'm being completely serious. You never know what will happen. Don't take people or your life for granted. Ever.

However, that isn't what I wanted this blog to be about.

I'm currently snowed in at my house. And, to be quite honest...I'm really frustrated with people right now. I just don't understand how inconsiderate some people can be. I don't understand when someone says that they will call/text and then they don't. Or that they will do something for me and then they don't. Can they not follow through? Do they not realize that every time they don't, I trust them less?

I'm tired of putting up with immaturity. Some of my friends say I need to relax and not plan things out or get so wound up when plans fall through...I'm sorry but that's who I am. I like plans and I like to follow through with them. Why do I have to change?

Also, this weekend has made me more aware than ever that I want to go to a different university for graduate school. I want a new beginning. A new start.

I can't think of anything better right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

kmb: wild at heart.