Monday, March 30, 2009

You better think of something, think of something real fast, I ain't stopping you anymore...

So recently, I had an epiphany if you will, and I decided to start living for myself. I had fallen into this rut where I was living for someone else and I really don't know how I fell into this but I finally decided to change it. Once I made this decision, I immediately felt better. I was holding onto this for so long and I didn't want to let go because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to have a life if I did. But, I felt so so so so much better afterwards! Its amazing how cutting something (or someone) out of your life can be such a relief. Other things in my life have already started falling into place. Like once I had decided to let go of the bad...the rest left too.

Also, I have been learning to love my internship more everyday. I have been giving such a great opportunity to meet so many people and make so many connections. I need to take advantage of it while I can.

And I'm recovering from a great weekend. I had the most fun that I have had in a while and I got to hang out with some people that are pretty amazing. Hopefully this upcoming weekend will be even better!

1 comment:

  1. :) That's all...you make me smile! Love ya girl! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

kmb: wild at heart.