Friday, July 24, 2009

Fate? Is that you?

So I'm not a real big believer in fate, horoscopes, (yes, I still check it almost daily lol) and all that stuff but the other day I read this in my horoscope...

"Turn 'I wish' into 'I will' and 'I can't' into 'I can.' Don't you think it's about time you started taking yourself seriously? So stop telling yourself that your plans, hopes and desires are silly. Don't dismiss what your soul is trying to tell you. Listen to your secret wishes and see where they lead you. Now is the time. Who knows? You might be about to start one heck of an incredible journey."

For some reason this really hit me. I'm a senior in college. And it is time I start acting like it. I'm not saying that I'm going to be a super serious person and not do anything fun anymore like go out when I have a paper due that week but it is time for me to get serious about life.

Pretty soon I will be graduating and I will have to grow up. I need to make the most of the time I have left at school!

So its time to start listening to my heart and stop worrying about others so much...this year could get interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

kmb: wild at heart.