Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake.

Last night I went for a drive to just get out and clear my head. I had to think about some things and I just couldn’t focus at my house.

You know that feeling you get when you are completely over something and then all of the sudden---wham! You are right back in the place you never thought you would be again.

That is what happened to me this weekend. All of the sudden it was like I was stuck in this rut and couldn’t get out. Maybe that is why I drove for an hour…to feel like I was going somewhere.

I realized that I have to let go of what some people are holding onto. And it is going to be harder than I thought.

1 comment:

  1. So in a way I feel like this too right now. There might be a post later on tonight about it actually lol. I wish I could say something really good right now, but I don't have the words that someone else needs to tell me as well, ya know? lol

    ReplyDelete

kmb: wild at heart.